[NCUC-DISCUSS] Final message from me as NCUC chair

Amal Ramzi amalramzi88 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 10:13:25 CET 2016

Thank you Rafik for the role you played as NCUC Chair for the previous period! and good luck for you and for Farzaneh!
Best, Amal Al-saqqaf
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amalalsaqqafTwitter: @Amal_Alsaqqaf

    On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 6:18 AM, Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami at gmail.com> wrote:

 Great Rafik.
I wish you the best in your life.
You're a model.
Warm regardsLe 6 déc. 2016 20:03, "Karel Douglas" <douglaskarel at gmail.com> a écrit :

( As we runners say) "You ran a good leg" and now to hand off the baton to Farzaneh! Thank you Rafik - job well done!
WOO HOO
karel DOUGLAS