[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Important] Results 2016 NCUC Elections

Coppens Pasteur NDAYIRAGIJE coppens.ndayiragije at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 05:10:31 CET 2016

Dear all;

Congratulations to everyone who committed to participate in theis race/these elections.

For the new elected team, this is the fruit of your achievements, I wish you all success especially by making difference referring to what you have achieved in the past.

I wish to compete first of all with yourself and then, others. Time, energy, objectivity, best services and anything making yourself stronger; compete with yourself!

On my side, I trust you and you worth it.

Coppens Pasteur NDAYIRAGIJE
Burundi,  Africa.