[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [bestbits] SFLC.in’s report titled “Online Harassment: A Form of Censorship”

Group CEO-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Sun Dec 4 09:35:43 CET 2016

This is NCSG, matter related to ICANN and Internet governance. Matters below and the length, is a waste of time for me to read. I am sure it must be for many.

Please share relevant matter and not promote ur friends, network and others.  This too is a form of harassment on the list.

Thanks and if I am direct, then that is in the interest of time, not personal.

Regards,
-VA

Sent from my mobile device. Typos regretted.