[NCUC-DISCUSS] Proposals for Rightscon

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:53:23 CET 2016

Thanks a lot Ayden for this summary.

Louise has kindly set up an ُTitanpad to work on a description based on the
comments and support we received.

Here is the link:  https://titanpad.com/O9DRaF7KyF

I know we usually work with google doc but not bad to see if other tools
can be used too.

We will finalize the description and revert.

We work on proposal number 3 as it has received a lot of support.

--
Farzaneh