[NCUC-DISCUSS] (no subject)

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon Dec 26 06:02:23 CET 2016

I am not sure what this argument is about.

Of course NCUC is structurally a creature of ICANN’s bylaws, but at the same time its mission is clearly to be a representative of noncommercial interests. As such, it is autonomous of ICANN the corporation and is attuned to the needs and interests of our members, which are not the same as those of ICANN corporate.

--MM