[NCUC-DISCUSS] Anti-harassment policy draft comment

Corinne Cath corinnecath at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 07:01:39 CET 2016

Dear all,

I trust this email finds you well. I have tried to capture some of the
on-going discussions about the NCUC statement on the proposed ICANN
anti-harassment policy in this new Google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13lGVdvforHYev-0wBLboGBlz4qa0AnOwGXWHnxMW-uI/edit

The prior one was great for discussing and laying the ground work, but
after all our robust discussions the comments drowned out the actual text.

I have tried to prepare the document by rewriting it in the more formal
comment style of the NCUC. That being said, I fully understand that we are
still discussing this and that several issues remain unresolved. Which is
why I have also added several 'dissenting views sections'. We can continue
to discuss those or otherwise adapt the text.

I understand not much will happen in the next couple of days, but wanted to
ensure that those of you working over the holidays have a clean text to
start from.

Happy holidays!

--
Corinne J.N. Cath
Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing Institute

Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath
Email: ccath at turing.ac.uk & corinnecath at gmail.com
Twitter: @C_Cath