[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Logo - Ideas and designers out there?

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 13:15:03 CET 2016

Hello NCUC members,

We would like to design a logo for NCUC. Would be wonderful if you have
design ideas or ideas about how it should look like. Or if there are
designers who can help us (for free) with ideas that would be great.
Nothing fancy but a nice logo would be good.

My idea is to have a tulip shaped logo. Tulip is the symbol of passion. The
passion can be for a cause. In some countries, it is the symbol of
martyrdom but of course we don't have to be martyrs :). This is just an
idea to get you started with coming up with ideas.

Contact me with any ideas you have. We want to have the logo by mid Jan.

Best

--
Farzaneh