[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN Community Anti-Harassment Policy: Summary of Discussion So Far

Corinne Cath corinnecath at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:27:54 CET 2016

Dear all,

To jumpstart this effort I have added some text to the Google doc. With the
holidays coming up it might be good to be mindful of the initial deadline
set by Rafik for next week Thursday.

Looking forward to discuss.

Best,

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 8:18 PM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please find the google doc here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YeZ_
> zCbv2RbLA5ypUnWmwNpTte8lyUOuSzlvToXHLrQ/edit
>
> Best,
>
> Rafik

>> + 1 absolutely that would be more efficient.
>>

>> Le mardi 22 novembre 2016, matthew shears <mshears at cdt.org> a écrit :
>>
>>> + 1 Rafik - that would be very helpful.
>>>
>>> On 22/11/2016 06:36, Rafik Dammak wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Shane,
>>>
>>> thanks for this effort to summarise the discussion, really helpful.
>>> I think we can move those items to either google doc, etherpad and so on
>>> to work on the statement and let people comment directly or proposing edits
>>> there. definitely it is not early to start if we want to find a consensus
>>> based text. if everyone is ok, I can create a google doc quickly .
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Rafik

>>> --
>>> ------------
>>> Matthew Shears
>>> Global Internet Policy and Human Rights
>>> Center for Democracy & Technology (CDT)+ 44 771 2472987

>>> [image: Avast logo]

Corinne J.N. Cath
Ph.D. Candidate, Oxford Internet Institute & Alan Turing Institute

Web: www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/corinne-cath
Email: ccath at turing.ac.uk & corinnecath at gmail.com
Twitter: @C_Cath