[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] NCUC at IGF in Guadalajara

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:15:44 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

There will be  IGF next week in Guadalajara and several of NCUC members
will be there, attending and organising sessions. NCUC itself will be
present with several activities:

As we shared previously, we have 2 NCUC workshops and remote participation
will be available for both:

- "Reality of the Answerability of multistakeholder model", it will be held
in Wednesday 7th December 12:00pm (18:00UTC) ,https://igf2016.sched.org/eve
nt/8htY/ws86-reality-of-the-answerability-of-multistakeholder-model
- "The power of the noncommercial users on the Internet", it will be held
in Thursday 8th December 10:45 (16:45UTC) https://igf2016.sch
ed.org/event/8huT/ws91-the-power-of-the-noncommercial-users-on-the-internet

NCUC is also  one of the sponsors for the Civil society joint pre-event and
we are having a session at 14:30 (20:30UTC) . please find more details here
http://bestbits.net/events/joint-cs-2016/  & http://www.ncuc.org/ncuc-out
reach-at-joint-civil-society-day-in-guadalajara/

Those who are planning to attend IGF please let me know offlist. We will
also have a NCUC booth in IGF village which can be a good meeting spot.

Please share the details of  your workshops and sessions for IGF with us.

See you in Guadalajara!

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCUC chair