[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC IGF Workshop- The power of Civil Society

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 11 18:17:26 CEST 2016

I would be happy to discuss how civil society has failed to achieve the
desired results in terms of privacy protection, focusing on the
[ridiculous] WHOIS conflicts with law procedure, placing it in the
context of our successes in staving off worse results through the
maintenance of privacy proxy services.

Cheers Stephanie Perrin