[NCUC-DISCUSS] important information - deep concerns about this action

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:12:21 CEST 2016

@Soni
Thanks for your comment but my request for due process as earlier outlined
was based on the letter shared by our EC which has no mention of summon
sent to PETER Green and his likely defence or refusal to respond, except if
you are categorical about him having  been contacted by EC.
Yet it's essential EC makes this clearer formally so we can solidly be
behind them and move on. No sentiment.
@Milton
Based on the circumstance herein should calling on Peter to resign enough
or a call for vote of no confidence, because even in the EC call for him to
resign there was no time line for that after which another step could be
taken and what is the next step if I may ask to ensure sanity?

Remmy Nweke