[NCUC-DISCUSS] important information - deep concerns about this action

Sonigitu Ekpe soekpe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 01:32:55 CEST 2016

Hi!

Keeping sentiment out of this will be good for all of us. Once the rule
makes Peter ineligible, so be it.

@Remmy - Peter Green was communicated privately and has not responded. Why
has he refused to respond?

It is very important to abide to some ethical behaviour for respect and
honour. We are requesting for ICANN transparency yet individuals don't want
to be transparent.

My fifty cents.