[NCUC-DISCUSS] important information - deep concerns about this action

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 20:14:18 CEST 2016

Dear Rafik

Thanks for bringing the issue of conflict of interest concerning one of us,
Peter Green (Zuan Zhang).

There is no doubt given the supposed evidence EC listed, that he may have
violated the conflict of interest section, but the other side of the point
being made by Avri and slightly Kathy from my point of view is due process.
Was it followed in calling him to order by way of summon and query from the
chair/EC, posed before him or at him to elucidate response that will be on
record.

These responses are lacking in the letter announcing the call for his
resignation, because I felt like some of us, if his violation was brought
before him, I am not sure our EC will have the headache of asking him to
resign, because he should have done that reasonably and save us all the
energy of engaging on this path.

It will be nice to have responses to the due process end of the decision
taken by EC to further elucidate our individual understanding and support
or otherwise.

I hope I have made some sense, so we can all be on same page and move on.
Regards
Remmy

____
REMMY NWEKE, mNGE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media [*Multiple-award winning medium*]
(DigitalSENSE Business News
<http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng/businessnews>; ITREALMS
<http://www.itrealms.com.ng>, NaijaAgroNet <http://www.naijaagronet.com.ng>)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
<http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria‎>
PC Summit 2016 <http://www.pcsummit.com.ng>, December 2-3 @Federal Palace,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.