[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Call for candidates for NCUC Delegate to the ICANN 2017 Nominating Committee

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Aug 2 00:48:24 CEST 2016

I hate to overwhelm everyone's inboxes with such a repetitive message, but would
not want my silence to be misinterpreted . +1 to reconfirming Bill to the NomCom for a second year. And I'd like to
second Niels' suggestion, too, that some kind of primer or handover document be
produced to shed light on the work of the NomCom. It would be very helpful!
Thanks,
Ayden