[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [FOC] Funding available for civil society participation in FO Costa Rica 2016

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Aug 18 18:35:08 CEST 2016

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Aditi Gupta <aditi at gp-digital.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 9:59 AM
Subject: [FOC] Funding available for civil society participation in FO Costa Rica 2016
To: FOC-WG1 <foc-wg1 at googlegroups.com>, Freedom Online Coalition | WG2 <foc-wg2 at googlegroups.com>, Freedom Online Coalition | WG 3 <foc-wg3 at googlegroups.com>
Cc: Pierric Le Dorze <Pierric.LeDorze at international.gc.ca>, Chrystiane.Roy at international.gc.ca

Dear all,

We’re pleased to [announce that the registration for the 6th Annual Freedom Online Conference (17-18 October) is live](https://www.freedomonlinecoalition.com/news/online-registration-for-6th-annual-fo-conference-now-open/), and that there is some funding available to enable civil society participation in the Conference.

Thank you to those who have already registered. We encourage all interested members of the FOC Working Groups to apply.

If you are interested in participating and applying for funding, please register through this link: http://bit.ly/foc16reg

The funding application link is available through the email confirming your registration.

The Conference program will be organised in three tracks, following the themes of the Coalition’s multistakeholder working groups: An internet free and secure, Digital development and openness and Privacy and transparency.

For further information about the Conference please see the FO Costa Rica website: www.freedomonline.cr

Please feel free to share the link with your networks and anybody you feel would be interested in participating in the Conference and applying for funding.

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Best wishes,

Aditi

--

Aditi Gupta

Project Manager | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL

Second Home, 68 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)203 818 3258 | M: +44 (0)787 668 8351 | [gp-digital.org](http://gp-digital.org/)