[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Webinar] ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder Report ­ Register for the FY16 Q4 Call on 18 August

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 01:55:27 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

please find below details about the ICANN Quarterly stakeholder report
webinar and how to attend it. it may be a good opportunity for those who
want to get quick briefing and updates on ICANN activities.

Best Regards,

Rafik

[image: ICANN] <http://www.icann.org/> News Alert

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2016-08-05-en
------------------------------
ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder Report – Register for the FY16 Q4 Call on 18
August

ICANN has announced the date and time of its FY16 Q4 Stakeholder Call,
which will take place on 18 August at 1500 UTC. The call will focus on how
ICANN has implemented the community's policies for the quarter ending 30
June 2016.

Please click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2E6WN1FjQR0sWC5vOIM57ase7MAxb2BT4Z9bO2LSu1-areQ/viewform?usp=send_form>
to register for the call and receive joining instructions. If you are
unable to access the form, please email us <icann.communications at icann.org>
to register with your full name and an email address.

The call is open for all to attend, including press, and there will be a
Questions & Answers (Q&A) session. A recording of the call will also be
made available online on the ICANN website
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/quarterly-reports-2014-11-13-en>.

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve these calls, so that they are
useful to you, we have added a Board update to the agenda. In the future,
we will also be adding a regional focus, as well as other improvements.

These calls were set up to enhance ICANN's accountability and transparency
efforts, and are a great way for you to stay informed on what the
organization has done in accordance with ICANN's mission of keeping the
Internet secure, stable and interoperable.
More information

Please visit the Reporting page
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/quarterly-reports-2014-11-13-en> on
the ICANN website for more information, including recordings of previous
calls. The presentation will be posted 24-48 hours in advance.