[NCUC-DISCUSS] Pilot Program

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Apr 26 07:54:01 CEST 2016

+1 and thanks for jumping in so soon after joining us Barbara!  Great to
have you with us.  Re your second point on contracting, it is a serious
issue but at least if we controlled the contracting of our research help
we could consult those on our list (there are many inactive members who
nevertheless could contribute their perspectives on research topics).
ICANN does, in my view, lead one to tunnel vision after a while...

Stephanie Perrin