[NCUC-DISCUSS] Pilot Program

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:39:58 CEST 2016

Hi all,

+1 Sana!

As a relative newcomer, Sana's points resonate strongly with me. ICANN as a
whole is quite intimidating and often politicized. I recognize this is the
nature of the work in general, but between technical and process
competencies needed to engage fully as well as the political
under/overtones, it is easy to understand why silence can be the better
option for those who are new to the ecosystem.

With that said, I am merely sharing perspective and not solutions.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia
Istanbul, Turkey