[NCUC-DISCUSS] Selection results for CROPP : NCUC outreach

Coppens Pasteur NDAYIRAGIJE coppens.ndayiragije at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 17:30:28 CEST 2016

Dear selected;

Congratulations!

As I am concerned, I cannot make any initiative now as my country is in war and further to that I have been kidnapped by the Burundian  Police when it was remaining just 20 min to go to the airport for ICANN 55 Marrakech Meeting.

I was released after 9 days from the Police station.

I have been arrested by the Police without any reason since I do not practice politics and I am not also Politician.

The object of this arrest was to immediately kill meand the Almighty God has saved my life.

I could not say anything before hiding.

I am now in a very safe place.

Briefly, this is my CROSS and STRUGGLE!