[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members April 2015

aicha chebbi a.j.chebbi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:09:51 CEST 2016

Dear All,

First of all , I would like to thank you for your warm greeting
messages.Well, because unfortunately , this is my first ICANN experience ,
and we did not have the chance to meet, Let me seize the opportunity to
introduce myself.

I am Aicha Jeridi Chebbi , I have been working since ten years , as an
English teacher in Tunisian public school. I am also a master graduate in
International Relations, currently working on my thesis , about
Cyber-security .Since two years, I have been engaged in Igmena , a project
of Hivos organization about internet governance,as an Internet Policy
Analyst.Moreover, I am having in EDx University  an online course about
"Open Government".
Since ,I got involved in civil society , I have been interested more and
more in working about internet governance, in learning more about major
opportunities and challenges in this field.My motives also include my high
commitment to reflect on the current internet situation in my country and
to engage in bodies  and work that will help me make a change.
I hope that my contribution in NCSG will be an added value to the community
.

Looking forward to receiving from you soon.

Kindly

Aicha Jeridi Chebbi