[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] Welcome to new NCUC members April 2015

Hudhayfa Bustanji bustanjiii at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 13:06:16 CEST 2016

Am glad to be a part ofNCUC members. I attended the NCUC session in Marrakesh last month and i wasreally interesting of that.

 Re:- My name is HuthaifaAlbustanji, 25 years old, Am a judicial assistant at the Jordanian Ministry ofJustice. My Education level is Masters in Intellectual Property Field , Mymaster thesis was about Domain names protection under Jordanian legal system.

 I Participated in twoICANN's Events, the first event was held in Amman, Jordan " Domain namesforum, middle east north Africa", the second event was held in Marrakesh" ICANN public meeting 55".

 Am so interested in NCUCbecause it is activities is related to my field, actually domain names disputesare increased in the last years and there is a need to provide more suitablerules concerning domain names protection, I recommended in my studies to createa separated system for domain names disputes, according to this system, domainnames can be classified as intellectual property. The UDRP rules must also bemodified to be consistent with the methods that being used in cyber squattingcrimes. And to be complied with the development with the international legalsystem. For example there is rule under the rules to confirm the human rightsissue in domain names registration, However, I have a lot of legal comments fordomain names system, and i saw that this group is the most appropriate one to discussthe legal issues surrounding domain names.

Huthaifa Albustanji