[NCUC-DISCUSS] [NCUC-EC] Replacement on Cross Community Working Group on Internet Governance

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Apr 9 00:15:30 CEST 2016

Hello everyone,
I would like to echo the comments by Matthew Shears and to encourage the
continuation of our representation on this Cross Community Working Group (CCWG).
Might one of our representatives be able to comment on how useful/valuable they
find this CCWG to be? I haven't much knowledge of its work, but I have had a
read through it's listserv archives tonight and it would appear to be meeting
regularly. It also appears to be something of a 'hub' or repository for Staff
reports on different meetings, like this one from Nigel Hickson on the Wuzhen Summit. I would think we would like to
continue having a voice in this forum?
Many thanks,
Ayden Férdeline