[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Announcement] Corrected "Next Generation RDS to replace WHOIS PDP" Monthly Update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:19:05 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

Since I missed the attachment in my previous email, I am resending it again.

I am sharing here a monthly update (pdf attached)  from ICANN staff
summarizing the ongoing policy development process regarding RDS
(Registration Directory Service) aimed to replace whois.

Several of our members are participating in the related working group and
can give probably more clarification about the ongoing work and explain a
little bit more what is described in the document.

There will be monthly update like this.

Best Regards.

Rafik