[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Survey] ICANN Independent Review of Trademark Clearing House Services

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 14:47:42 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

the 3rd party hired by ICANN to conduct an assessment and evaluation of the
trademark clearing house (TMCH) is looking to get input from registrants
who don't own trademarks and shared a questionnaire with us (attached
document), and reached NCUC for that reason

several of members worked on that previously and expressed concerns about
TCMH. so it is quite critical to respond to the questionnaire. the deadline
is 6th May.

for info there is a new working group who just started , with Kathy Kleiman
as co-chair about "Rights Protection Mechanism" including UDRP, URS and
TMCH (More info here http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/active/rpm
). We need more volunteers there from NCUC, in particular those who are
experienced on intellectual property.

Best Regards,

Rafik