[NCUC-DISCUSS] [Info] ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder Report – Register for the FY16 Q3 call on 27 April 1500 UTC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 03:13:55 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

for those interested to know more about ICANN activities and get snapshot
of what is going on there, you can join the ICANN Quarterly Stakeholder
report. This is one of the regular webinars or confcall held by the
organization to give updates about its activities. I think that can be
useful to get such summaries and better understanding. Please follow the
instructions below to register for the call.

I acknowledge that the quantity of information seems overwhelming and
sometimes hard to grasp with what to start exactly. I will be glad to
answer your questions and give you some guidance offlist.

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCUC Chair

@ncuc