[NCUC-DISCUSS] Event ICANN and the future of IG in Rio de Janeiro

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 16:59:43 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

Good news: we managed to secure remote participation for the meeting today.
https://icann.adobeconnect.com/brazil

Most of the discussions will take place in Portuguese, with the exception
of Albert Daniel's presentation on IANA stewardship and and Lee Hibbard
(CoE) and Niels (Article 19) on ICANN and Human Rights.

Hope to see some of our Portuguese and Spanish speaking community members
online.

Best wishes,
MarĂ­lia

--
*MarĂ­lia Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en