[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nominations for NCUC ELECTIONS 2015

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Oct 26 09:24:21 CET 2015

Hi Seun

> On Oct 26, 2015, at 8:36 AM, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Somehow I did not see Avri's actual mail.

Curiously, neither did I and my mailer can’t find it, but it’s in the archive and obviously others did receive it
http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2015-October/017647.html <http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2015-October/017647.html>
> That said, it may be good for nomination call for all open positions to be formerly announced. I am not sure I have seen such mail yet and will appreciate a pointer.

As Maryam also has noted I sent the annual boot-up message with call for candidates and time frame etc. to the list on Saturday
http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2015-October/017643.html <http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2015-October/017643.html>

So far we have the following nominations:

Name			Position			Nominator

Rafik Dammak		Chair				Zuan Zhang/Peter Green

Farzaneh Badii 		EC-Europe			Avri Doria

Arun Sukumar		EC-AP			Monika Zalnieriute

Thanks folks for the rapid response, look forward to receiving more…

Best

Bill