[NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder: NCUC party tonight in Dublin

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 20:08:23 CEST 2015

Happy 16th ti all NCUCers
Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

-----Original Message-----
From: "William Drake" <william.drake at uzh.ch>
Sent: ‎18/‎10/‎2015 19:18
To: "NCUC-discuss" <ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org>
Subject: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Reminder: NCUC party tonight in Dublin

On Oct 1, 2015, at 9:15 AM, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:

Sunday, 18 October -  19:00 to whenever
NCUC Sixteenth Birthday Party
The Dean Hotel
33 Harcourt St, Dublin 2, Ireland
deanhoteldublin.ie
Map: http://bit.ly/1WxJhQM
+353 (01) 607 8110

I’ve invited a number of other folks from the community that we’ve worked with in various capacities, so it hopefully will be a rather robust event.  I promised them that Milton would be ready to arm wrestle all comers, which apparently has broad appeal ;-)  We will take a brief break an hour or so in to have a wee drab of collective reminiscing and kum ba yah and then get back to the serious business of drinking and carousing.