[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC EC Elections 2015 - Nomination of Milton Mueller for North America Representative

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Mon Oct 26 16:17:14 CET 2015

Hi,

I would like to nominate Milton Mueller for the upcoming NCUC Executive Committee elections. I believe Milton is an ideal candidate for the North American seat on the EC.

Besides being an accomplished academic and scholar on ICANN (if you haven’t read his book “Ruling the Root” yet, you might want to consider picking up a copy), he is also one of the founding members of NCUC back in 1999. His years of service on behalf of non-commercial interests in the GNSO are substantial to say the least.

With the upcoming changes in ICANN’s governance structures resulting from the IANA stewardship transition, and all the work being done to reform ICANN’s accountability, I believe Milton would be a great asset to the NCUC’s leadership team.

Thanks.

Amr