[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC ELECTION: VOTING UNDERWAY & CANDIDATE FORUM MONDAY

Arsene Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 11:13:09 CET 2015

Hi Will,

I haven't received my ballot, no email from Tally in either my inbox not my spams. I could only see previous emails from him for other ballots.

Is there a way this can be solved?

Will appreciate your support,
Arsène Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo
Phone: +243993810967

2015 Mandela Washington Fellow | ICANN Fellow | ISOC IGF Ambassador | Activist & Youth Leader

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)