[NCUC-DISCUSS] RESCHEDULING: Meet the candidates Call

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Thu Nov 26 11:34:51 CET 2015

Hi

Thanks people for the prompt replies.

Ok, with three candidates wanting to attend today’s CCWG call and four already saying they can do a Monday call, I suggest we just go ahead and reschedule for Monday 14:00 UTC.  This is early enough for folks in Asia and not obscenely early for people on PST, and people can think about what they want to ask or say over the weekend.

Maryam could you please send out a cancelation of todays and a rebooking of Monday?

Tapani or someone else who’s not a candidate, could you please moderate? I’m teaching then.

Thanks

Bill