[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC EC Elections - Voting Starts tomorrow 23 Nov 2015

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:08:49 CET 2015

Hi James,

Was that the only part you picked from all I said? Anyway just for clarity,
I said "even if" and that is to emphasis that bylaw should be observed in
its current form no matter it's perceived insufficiency/deficiency.

This is very much important even as we improve the overall accountability
of ICANN.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.