[NCUC-DISCUSS] Candidate Statement

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Sun Nov 15 00:43:27 CET 2015

A very positive message pulled like a rabbit from the hat of my negative ad campaign.

I could however also point out that None of the Above has been a candidate in every NCUC election for years, and has never won. The very definition of a loser!

Seun, you seem to need more Trump in your life. I can credibly claim that None of the Above is a "low energy" candidate - lower than Jeb Bush and Ben Carson.