[NCUC-DISCUSS] Events

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Sat Nov 14 17:24:34 CET 2015

Dear fellow netizens,

thank you to those who have inquired about family and friends. As Edward and others have said on other threads, our sense of horror is heightened by the random savagery such murders display. Once again, we are all challenged as a species. Swathes of humanity still hold superstition and dogma above the common good. So education, awareness and empathy remain the most necessary ingredients of survival. Civilization is not given once and for all, every generation is the guardian and the architect of tomorrow.

Jean-Jacques Subrenat.