[NCUC-DISCUSS] Candidate Statement

Margaret Osborne Margaret.Osborne at senecacollege.ca
Sat Nov 14 14:53:43 CET 2015

You had me ’til “good-bye”.  Is calling people losers an American thing?

I found your platform compelling until I got to that point.  Are you prone to ad hominem attacks when threatened?  When there is much as stake – as you pointed out so well?  To me that does not bode well for the amount of consensus-building required here.  But again, it could be a culturally-defined leadership style given what we are seeing in the USA at the moment.

Please advise.

Margaret