[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC Election: Nomination Acceptances and Candidate Statements

PeterGreen seekcommunications at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:41:21 CET 2015

Hi Bill,
Arun accpeted his nomination on 5:11:36, 8, November, 2015.
Quote and Copy it below:
{
Hi Monika, thank you belatedly for the kind words and I'm very happy to accept your nomination. The Asia-Pacific region is a fast growing constituency in the NCUC, but is fairly new to multistakeholder models of governance.
It would be my privilege to serve as a regional NCUC representative while continuing to work with the community to put in place accountable and inclusive governance mechanisms at ICANN.
Best Arun
}
BestPeter