[NCUC-DISCUSS] support for Farzaneh and Arun for NCUC EC

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Wed Nov 4 15:39:04 CET 2015

Agree wholeheartedly about the nominations of Farzaneh and Arun. Both are
highly skilled and have shown initiative to take on challenging tasks
related to the Constituency's mission. As NCUC's work continues to grow in
importance and scale, they are just the kind of people NCUC needs on its
EC.

Good luck to all the candidates!

-- B

Brenden Kuerbis