[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Rafik Dammak As Chair of NCUC

Mamadou LO alfamamadou at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:38:44 CET 2015

+1 Rafik
You have all my support for this position.

Mamadou

To: ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org
From: nhklein at gmx.net
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 07:59:20 +0700
Subject: Re: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Rafik Dammak As Chair of NCUC

    Also full confidence in Rafik - thanks a lot: hoping you accept.

    Norbert

    On 11/03/2015 06:37 AM, Robin Gross
      wrote:

    I am also in complete support of Rafik as NCUC Chair.
       I have every confidence that with Rafik's leadership, the
      constituency will continue to grow and develop in a very  positive
      direction.  Let's hope Rafik is willing to undertake the
      obligation - it is rather time-consuming and burdensome after all.

      Thanks,
      Robin