[NCUC-DISCUSS] Nomination of Rafik Dammak As Chair of NCUC

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Nov 3 00:37:39 CET 2015

I am also in complete support of Rafik as NCUC Chair.  I have every confidence that with Rafik's leadership, the constituency will continue to grow and develop in a very  positive direction.  Let's hope Rafik is willing to undertake the obligation - it is rather time-consuming and burdensome after all.

Thanks,
Robin