[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC ELECTIONS 2015: one week left for nominations

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Nov 2 06:05:05 CET 2015

Hi,

And just to point out, according to our charter:

NCSG members can opt not to join constituencies, and we have some such
memberrs
NCSG organization members can belong to both.

And if we have more constituencies*, NCSG members could belong to as
many as 3 constituencies, if we had them.

avri

* which some of us believe would be a good ting and other believe would
be a descent into hell.  I have made a standing offer to try and
help/advise any group that decides it wants to create a new constituency
according to the somewhat daunting rules.