[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC ELECTION: VOTING UNDERWAY & CANDIDATE FORUM TOMORROW

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Nov 25 19:17:05 CET 2015

Hi

Ballots have been sent out.  Many thanks to Glen de Saint Géry and Maryam Bakoshi of ICANN for making it happen.  Please check your spam folders to make sure that mail from tally at icann.org <mailto:tally at icann.org> does not get stuck.

People said they wanted to do a candidate forum again this year.  Tomorrow Thursday was proposed, and Maryam suggested 14:00 UTC to avoid conflicts with other meetings.  Nobody expressed opposition to this after a couple days so she has booked it and sent out an invite, which I reproduce below.  I hope all candidates and interested members can make this time and that people will engage with questions in mind.  Again, the candidate statements we received are at https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Candidate+Statement+2015.  If the rushed timing turns out to be problematic we could always schedule another next week; I will be traveling and offline so Rafik or someone would need to moderate.

Thanks

Bill