[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [bestbits] Help support our colleagues facing trial in Morocco

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 00:23:39 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

I am sharing here a call for support to a moroccan activist : Hisham
 Almiraat. Hisham is a good friend and after collaborating for several
years with Global Voices(even being the director of Global Voices Advocacy
for some time) went back to Morocco where he co-founded the organisation
"Association marocaines des Droits Numeriques".

He is facing a unfair trial and I do think that nom-commercial at least can
support this and sign the letter.

Signing individually or with your organisation is also welcome.

statements by other groups:
 Frontline <https://www.frontlinedefenders.org/node/30035> - HRW
<https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/11/08/morocco-drop-charges-against-activists>
 - CPJ