[NCUC-DISCUSS] priorities

konstantinos at komaitis.org konstantinos at komaitis.org
Wed May 13 21:41:50 CEST 2015

Dear all

The Internet Society has put together a letter calling for an Open
WSIS+10 preparatory process. The letter is addressed to the President of
the UN General Assembly and it is now online at

https://www.openwsis2015.org/signatories/ [3]

The first round of consultations for WSIS+10 should take place the week
of the 8th of June, in New York. We hope that with this letter, the
process that will follow will include all relevant stakeholders vs.
governments only.

I hope you consider signing on to the letter.

Cheers

KK

[2] http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.org
[3] https://www.openwsis2015.org/signatories/