[NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: NETmundial Initiative council meeting remote participation

Arsene Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:54:16 CEST 2015

Thanks Marilia,

I only see this now and so sad i missed it. Do we have the possibility of recordings?

Regards,

Arsene Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Phone:+243993810967

ICANN Fellow | ISOC Member | Child Online Protection | Activist & Youth Leader | Internet Governance.
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)