[NCUC-DISCUSS] NEW NCUC Members' Blog launches with Ben Akinmoyeje

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:54:09 CEST 2015

Thank you Stefania, Bill, Stephanie, Joao Carlos, everyone, NCUC for the
opportunity and interactions.
You guys have been great.
It is a privilege to be part of this dynamic group of great minds.
This is a priceless birthday gift to me. FYI - today is my birthday. \o/

Hope to participate more and share my views more. Writing the blog has
given me more understanding of issues especially with guidance from a great
leader and motivator like Stefania.

I like to encourage everyone trying to get involved to try this out.

Thank you guys,
Benjamin