[NCUC-DISCUSS] NCUC French translation project [was Chinese Translation Project]

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:58:05 CET 2015

Bonsoir à vous tous,

Here is a complete French version of the brochure.

I've made it warmer and I've played around to more accurately convey a
few ideas that my previous incomplete draft convey well, after proofreading.

This still *does* require proofreading. And when the text is fitted in
the template (which I am apparently not very adept at doing), some bits
may need to be shortened.

Although I tried my best to leave the least bit of work, there is
undoubtedly some to be done, so please don't hesitate to join in and
discuss (perhaps with fewer people, I've cc'ed those with French
background that chimed in before).

Nicolas