[NCUC-DISCUSS] Current NCUC Brochure uploaded to website

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Mar 16 18:46:52 CET 2015

I didn’t even think of the Dublin meeting, I’ll commit to having this professional proofed by Dublin (I know someone who lectures in Modern Irish Language who would be eminently qualified to proofread it).

I’ve spoken to Richard (Our new GAC Rep) a few times, hopefully he will enjoy seeing an NCUC document ‘as gaeilge’ at ICANN54, I would think that we would be unique in having it!