[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN 53 briefing paper

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:27:23 CEST 2015

actually Avri,

this name is great and you are right to say that we are still in a
transitional sense because after all whatever name they born, IANA will
remain IANA but in a new legal framework.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr