[NCUC-DISCUSS] ICANN 53 briefing paper

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:18:33 CEST 2015

Hello,
I find very inspiring panoramic picture that shows the outline of the
discussions. But very important are the concerns that remain pending and
still require more clarity including the legal regime of the new IANA
structure.

But my concern still lingers on denomination. Why PTI? Even if I do not have a
proposal to make, we can find a name that gives this new IANA structure its
functional and operational value.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr