[NCUC-DISCUSS] Welcome to our new NCUC members

Walid AL-SAQAF walid.al-saqaf at ims.su.se
Mon Jun 1 12:54:22 CEST 2015

Dear new NCUC members,

I join Bill in extending a warm welcome and look forward to seeing you in
person and engaging with you in the future.

As the the coordinator of the recently-established Membership Affairs Team
(MAT), whose mailing list is open for you to join here
<http://lists.ncuc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/membership-affairs>, I hope
to have you as active and engaged new members to contribute to NCUC. Feel
free to contact me or any others here or off-list and I'll do my best to
help you.

Sincerely,

Walid

------